PORTABLE BABY BED
The Portable Baby Bed is super soft, cozy and ergonomically designed to help reassure your baby in the perfect positioning for a fantastic sleep. This keeps their neck, head and back in a close secure space and prevents them from spilling over into awkward or bad positions that disrupt their sleep.
You can now rest assured both, you and your baby have a better night’s sleep!
What size/age does this fit up to?
Age Range: 0-18 months
Do all babies get flat head?
For the first 6 months, the safest place for your baby to sleep is on his back, in a crib in your room. ... Babies also have weak neck muscles and usually turn their heads to one side when placed on their back. Because of this, your baby's skull may flatten. This is known as a “flat head.”
Will Flat Head correct itself?
In most cases, a baby's head shape will correct itself shortly after birth and there is no problem. But some infants' heads continue to look flat. This is called flat-head syndrome or plagiocephaly.
How do I fix my baby's flat head?
Change the head position while your baby sleeps. Reposition your baby's head (from left to right, right to left) when your baby is sleeping on the back.
- Alternate positions in the crib. Consider how you lay your baby down in the crib.
- Hold your baby more often.
- Use this Flathead pillow
How long does it take for a baby's head to round out?
It can take 9-18 months before a baby's skull is fully formed. During this time some babies develop positional plagiocephaly. This means that there is a flat area on the back or side of the head.
WHY IS THIS SO REVOLUTIONARY...?
Research shows, 40% of babies suffers from a type of flat head syndrome at some point!
Prevention of head syndromes is the underlining feature of this superb bed! read more about its amazing features...
- Safe and comfortable for all infants
- Mimics the shape of a pregnant woman's uterus
- Breathable —For safety reasons, it is very important that a portable baby crib for travel or an infant travel bed have proper venting and breathable fabric.It provides dry sleeping environment without accumulation of moisture and heat, especially suitable for by young infants.
- HELPS PREVENT FLAT-HEAD SYNDROME (PLAGIOCEPHALY)—Pediatrician designed to distribute pressure evenly over the skull while baby lies on their back, which helps the baby develop the proper
- Anti-Allergen—These pillows are anti-allergic, antistatic, devoid of 100 harmful substances and resistant to mites and fungi. The pillow can be cleaned effortlessly and dries quickly.
- Lightweight —Let’s face it — you are going to be toting this travel crib around, so it is advantageous to choose a lightweight travel crib, that doesn’t sacrifice other key features.
- Easy to Assemble —It could be late at night when you arrive at your hotel, vacation rental or Grandma’s house. Your baby or toddler will be tired and you don’t want to go to war with your portable travel cot. The best travel baby bed should set up as easily as promised by the manufacturer.
- Washable — Sh*t happens. It really does. While rarely necessary, when disaster strikes, a washable travel bed is a blessing.
Pillow Pad Thickness: 2-3cm. Foldable.
Measurements: 21.65 X 14.9 X 1.2 inches and weighs 0.77 lbs. (350g)
Age Range: 0-18 months
Material: Breathable Fabric. No flame retardants or other harmful chemicals are used.
Pattern Type: Solid